Win a copy of Windows Vista Ultimate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've been wanting to migrate to Vista Ultimate for some time now. :D

*crosses fingers and hopes he wins*

Vista ultimate isnt really the best OS microsoft have come up with, it breaks my heart you say this :eek:. I must admit it looks cool, but trust me that is probably the only advantage.

Reaction score
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]TfRxGXM5gGA[/MEDIA]"]YouTube - Windows 7 RC Build 7100[/ame]

Reaction score
Vista ultimate isnt really the best OS microsoft have come up with, it breaks my heart you say this :eek:. I must admit it looks cool, but trust me that is probably the only advantage.
... so? I still want Ultimate. :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Just a reminder that there are only 5 days left to enter the competition :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Just a reminder that today is the last day to get your entries in :)

James has updated the WindowsTalk design and moved to a new URL, I've update the link in the first post so be sure to check it out.

James M. Fisher

Geezer
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Thanks Ian. I'm awaiting the announcement regarding the winner.

Just a reminder to the contestants: if you want the box, I need your full mailing address. If you want the registration key, I will need your email address. I will send the key and a photo of the license too, if you wish. :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
The competition is now closed :D

I'll be drawing the winner using Randomizer.org today - keep your eyes peeled for the winner :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm just compiling the list of entrants, and will be performing the draw in a few moments :)

Each entrant is added in to an excel spreadsheet in the order they posted in the desktop screenshots thread. They will then be numbered in order, and I can then generate a random number from randomizer.org (between 1 and the total number of entrants). The first number drawn is the winner!

I will report back in a couple of mins once I've done this :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
...drumroll please...

Well done to Ryan Ashbrook!

I'll send you a PM now, in case you don't see this message :)

Once again, thanks to James from WindowsTalk for donating the prize!

Don't worry if you didn't win this time, there will be plenty more competitions to come for active members :D

Attachments

aqk

Reaction score
Hey, it's June now, and I just found out!

Sorry... I have been busy crewing on a sailboat in the Atlantic & Caribbean these last five weeks, and just found out about the Vista Giveaway contest.
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]s_GXrP0Zp28[/MEDIA]"]YouTube - What to wear in the Bermuda Triangle![/ame]
So...
Why don't you offer a copy (license) of Win-7 for the month of June? I'm currently Upgrading my 7000-beta to RC1 , and may just update THIS PC (runnin' Vista basic with 1 Gig of RAM - Yes it runs FINE in spite of Slashdot weenies' comments) with the Win7-RC1...

Waddaya say?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry... I have been busy crewing on a sailboat in the Atlantic & Caribbean these last five weeks, and just found out about the Vista Giveaway contest.
YouTube - What to wear in the Bermuda Triangle!
So...
Why don't you offer a copy (license) of Win-7 for the month of June? I'm currently Upgrading my 7000-beta to RC1 , and may just update THIS PC (runnin' Vista basic with 1 Gig of RAM - Yes it runs FINE in spite of Slashdot weenies' comments) with the Win7-RC1...

Waddaya say?
Must be fun sailing round the Caribbean :D

There are some more competitions on the way, but as Windows 7 isn't out for a few months to come it would be a bit unfair to run the competition in June as there would be months to wait for a prize. Once we're closer to the release date then there probably will be a competition to win a copy of Windows 7 :) I'm currently negotiating prizes for some other competitions that will happen before then - but I'll make a new post about it in the announcements forum once that goes ahead.

Reaction score
Congrats lucky winer........

Any of the regulars use MSN or yahoo messenger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question