SOLVED Which is better Advanced Uninstaller Pro or Revo-Unstaller Pro for Windows 7 x64 ?

Reaction score
I like Adblock Plus, too. The problem is that it only works with Firefox. That's why I got Ad-Muncher, it works in IE, FF, Chrome and Opera. In IE 7 & 8 there were ways to add Adblock Plus's lists to IE. That apparently went away in IE 9. You can't add them to IE's Tracking Protection List's it simply doesn't work.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Which uninstaller is better Advanced Uninstaller Pro or Revo-Uninstaller Pro ? Any input on this one's appreciated. It will help me decide on if I'm renewing Revo-Uninstaller Pro in August or switching to Advanced Uninstaller Pro in it's place.
When I first was looking for a better software uninstaller than Windows Program and Features which could not remove something (so long ago now that I now can't remember what it was!) I did a Google Search on Uninstallers to first find Revo uninstaller and when that also had trouble, I then found Advanced Uninstaller Pro which finally worked! That was several years ago now! I've not had any problems using Advanced Uninstaller Pro! I love its feature to scan for any leftovers in the registry after the initial uninstallation. I hesitate to say this, but the BEST feature is that it is FREE to download and NO fee then for registration! However, saying that, I would pay real money for it! I'm running Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit, too and it works fine on that OS!

WHAT MAKES UP A BETTER PROGRAM? I guess this answer may be subjective to the individual! However, in this case, I've found Advanced Uninstaller Pro to be fast, very easy to use and completely FREE after many years of usage!

Last edited:

Ask a Question