Which gagdets do you use?

Kougar

OCing one chip at a time
Reaction score
I used gadgets in Vista, but I stopped using them once I began using Windows 7. Some of the most useful gadgets were also not stable or had memory leaks, or used way more resources than they should've for what they were.

So rather than vet each gadget for memory leaks I just don't bother with them anymore... I have an array of tools and bookmarks that I trust that'll do the same things, but just take a second or two to execute. Windows 7 already has enough junk running in the background and loaded into memory as it is.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
I agree with Kougar on this subject, i have used many gadgets on XP and Vista but most show memory leakage and RC1 runs smother without them ... but we will test when Windows 7 Pro is delivered ;)

I am told that Yahoo Widgets work well but i have not tried them.

Reaction score

Here's a image of the gadgets I use.

They're quite good, they don't use much memory and are very stable. The system monitor does IP and networking monitors as well, but I removed them for privacy reasons.

You'll have to hunt around the on-line libary of gadgets to find the on/resart/lock button, but it is worth it, one of the few power gadgets that has no bugs.