What are you listening to ?

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
At the moment some sort of House music with an electro drum beat (the wife has her music system going) .... what can i say younger generation :rolleyes: .... :lol:

Reaction score
The black Keys... I've liked them for sometime, but have been stuck on them for about three days now on and off.

Reaction score
Music is a massive part of my life, i find it wierd if im on the pc and cant hear any music. Im a metalhead primarily, but i love Common for some reason, and easier listening like Muse and some old 80s stuff, especially if im working. Metal tends to distract if im working lol. that said im currently spamming BlazBlue OST / BlazBlue Continuum Shift OST, heres a sample if anyone who likes kickass riffs and shit:

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]jevL08ECdvo[/MEDIA]"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Reaction score
One of the CDs I got for Christmas is Depeche Mode's "Sounds of the Universe." I think it's fantastic ... they really got creative with all of the old synth technology that they utilized for that album.

I focus a lot on them and U2, Pink Floyd, Rush, INXS, and some other bands. I like some solo artists like Sheryl Crow.

Some of the less mainstream stuff that I've been getting into lately include Bliss and Zero 7. I also like jazzier stuff by the likes of Richard Elliot, Spyro Gyra, and Galactic. I'm even a fairly big fan of Enya, and I'll even venture into classical every now and then.

Pandora is a site I use a lot when I'm working on my PC.

I also write my own music.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
One of the CDs I got for Christmas is Depeche Mode's "Sounds of the Universe."
Ive not heard them for a long time and i do like there style of music :)

Reaction score
Ive not heard them for a long time and i do like there style of music :)
Me too. I've been slowly collecting more and more of their albums, and I think they've officially earned a spot in my top five list of favorite artists ... but you know how music is ... we all rearrange that list in our minds all the time. :)

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
Alan Parsons Project - the best of

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]5-41tg_CS7s[/MEDIA]"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
AC/DC, The Doors, Pink Floyd, hopelessly stuck mostly in the late 60's through the early 80's. Nothing past that point interests me.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
BBC local radio ATM and trying to get a very stubborn LGA775 Heat sink to sit ! :D

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
BBC local radio ATM and trying to get a very stubborn LGA775 Heat sink to sit ! :D
Don't ya just love those Intel push-pin heatsinks? That's why I bought a special mounting bracket for my Xigmatek CPU cooler that uses spring-tensioned screws to mount the HDT base to the CPU.

Meanwhile in Veedaz's computer room:
Push one pin in... good, now push the opposite pin in, crap the other pin just popped out. Okay take your third arm and hold that while the other two arms attempt the impossible.

Call for wife to bring a scotch on the rocks ASAP!

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Call for wife to bring a scotch on the rocks ASAP!
you forgot LARGE ! :D

ATM I'm listening to Enya - Paint The Sky With Stars (birthday pres from my wife) .... very relaxing :)

Ask a Question