What are you listening to ?

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
When your using your PC do you listen to music ?, myself i don't often play music but i do follow local Radio, i don't use any 3rd party player just link to the site and sometimes if i record anything i use Audacity. So what are you listening to today ?

Reaction score
Well I normally listen to my music using itunes and i get the music from Zamzar, pretty good site for downloading from youtube for example - I have had no problems.
Also if I need to edit music, or sounds then I also use Audacity - its fantastic!.
I like a variation of music, including AC/DC to the Black Eyed Peas, and The Veronicas.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I tend not to listen to music if I'm on the PC, as I'm very easily distracted by music and get no work done ;) On the road I'll listen to lots by plugging my iphone in to the car - the last album I listened to was the new Prodigy album. :)

Kougar

OCing one chip at a time
Reaction score
I'm almost always listening to something... the type of music depends on what I'm doing though, even if I need to focus on reading something technical or working I'll often leave something low key or instrumental going that doesn't distract me.

If I'm just chilling out, I might be listening to something more like (try the HD version directly): ;) [ame="[MEDIA=youtube]ompevuR1644[/MEDIA]"]YouTube - Poets of the Fall - Lift[/ame]

Reaction score
I tend to listen to quite a lot of music on the computer, mainly stuff like Joe Strummer, The Clash, Kings of Leon, Stranglers, SLF, Rainbow. I like to hear bands with a proper arrangement who can hit the stage and play it too. None of this puffy girly crap what hide behind tape recorders miming.

@Ian - Have you ever seen The Prodigy Live? I was privileged to see the Prodigy play live a few years back at the V97 festival and it remains one of the of the best gigs I have seen. I have collected most of their stuff, their latest album The Invaders Must Die is a great album

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
@Ian - Have you ever seen The Prodigy Live? I was privileged to see the Prodigy play live a few years back at the V97 festival and it remains one of the of the best gigs I have seen. I have collected most of their stuff, their latest album The Invaders Must Die is a great album
Nope, I've never seen them live, but I'd like to one day. :) I was at a club a few months ago when I heard some of their old songs and it got me interested in them again, so I bought some of the old ones + Invaders Must Die.

Reaction score
am listening to the songs of gwen stefani...i like her voice her style...she is totally cool...

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
I'm hopelessly stuck in the early to mid 1980's pop. I tend to listen through Windows Media Center with the RadioTime plug in. (A very nice addition for sure if you're interested)

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Michael jackson ATM (my wife has 3 days off) so i don't have much choice :lol:

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
:lol:, i did say no thanks to going shopping this morning :p

Reaction score
am listening to the songs of 2ne1...never heard of them???...it's because they are a south korean girl group...i like their songs though i can't understand what they say but it's nice..i love their on style based on their personality.:)

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
ATM my old Cat purring she is 15yo thats 105 in Cat years ..... twice my age ! and she still plays with her toy mouse :)

Reaction score
Bob Marley - am listening to the songs of this guy...i love his voice and his songs, most of them are inspirational.

Mic

Reaction score
Been listening to a lot of HD radio, Minneapolis wasn't on the list so I'm listening to B96 Chicago.

Also, that CBS radio has the All Michael Jackson channel, they play everything of his.

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
Hey, I've been in to a lot of Modest Mouse lately... Probably my favorite band at the moment. Then Blink-182, Green Day, My Chemical Romance, etc. Punk/Alternative is my taste.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
This morning i decided to go back a few years and listen to some Tangerine Dream :cool:

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
I just got into Sum 41... They're awesome!

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]emGri7i8Y2Y[/MEDIA]"]

Ask a Question