hello everybody I'm very happy to be here , i would like make an IT community on Skype or else where , I'm very glad if any one add me on Skype to make an IT community around the world starting from this wonderful site .
First of all, you're the new member, so it so should be me and the other members welcoming you, not the other way round. So welcome to the forums!
Now about your skype idea. I say: NOOOO!!! Why?
- Who wants to have to install software to get support?
- If there's nobody online, what do you do?
- You can't really speak to more than one person at a time. I would get messy with loads. That's means finding a person capable of helping, as well as free.
- Giving away your Skype ID is a very bad idea. It's basicly liky sharing personnal information. I don't give it away, but I do get Skype Spam. It ould basicly be like giving out leaflets with your Name, ID, House, and more, to the spammers.
- Skype can't be moderated. Once some idiot posts porn on skype, the admins are screwed!