Video tutorials...

Reaction score
Hello, for all of you new to Windows 7, I will be putting out a video series on Windows 7 about tips, tricks, and tweaks to enhance your Windows 7. I will also be giving prizes to random subscribe people from my channel, these prizes can include from Tuneup Utilities 2010 to CS4.
All my videos are in HD.
Click here: ----->http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWindows7expert?feature=mhw4

Reaction score
Thanks...suggestion; on that clip from the link in your post....could you show the after effect of the changes so the viewers can see what changes were made. Other than that nice job. Looking forward to seeing the rest of your video tutorials.

Reaction score
Ok thanks for the suggestion but it will quite hard for some task but i will try.
I will put 3 videos a day.
Plus don't for get to subscribe and rate.

Reaction score
Videos Updates
Will giving out Tuneup Utilities 2010 at the end of week.

Reaction score
Video Shutdown

In addtion to the Flash Player problem, I also can't play videos. The tutorials on Dell's site take forever to start only to play for a few seconds then stop, as does any other video on any other site I attempt to play. I'd love to see tutorials, but I can't! :(

Ask a Question