The Windows Team Blog just posted this.

Shintaro

Reaction score
Reaction score
i have trial version of win 8 i downloaded and saved, i posted in software if i could and how to get it to install on my external drive. its seagate free agent with 298gb with 297 free.

Reaction score
M1R2HUD: i DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE YOUR EXTERNSL H.D. BOOTABLE. i PUT wINDOWS 8 bUILD pREVIEW, cONSUMER pREVIEW AND rELEASE pTRVIEW ON A 2ND INTERNAL H.D. ON MY PC.i WILL SAY THIS, i COULDN'T SPEND MORE THAN 1 HOUR IN EACH DIFFERENT VERSION OF 8 BETA, BEFORE GOING BACK TO 7 TO GET WHAT I WANTED TO DO DONE. MAYBE 8 IS BETTER NOW & MORE SOFTWARE I USE IS COMPATIBLE WITH IT NOW. HOWEVER I'M WAITING TO INSTALL 8, UNTIL JANUARY 30 OR 31ST OF NEXT YEAR WHILE W.M.C. IS STILL FREE.NOW THERE ARE ARTICLES ONLINE THAT REPORT THAT WINDOWS 8 REPORTS ALL SOFTWARE YOU INSTALL IN IT TO MICROSOFT. WHAT ELSE IS IT/MICROSOFT SPYING ON ?? I'M 44 AND FRANKLY DON'T NEED ANYONE SPYING ON WHAT I DO OR DON'T DO OR INSTALL ON MY PC. LAST TIME I CHECKED, IT WAS ME WHO BOUGHT & PUT TOGETHER EVERY PC PART IN MY PC, NOT MICROSOFT.

Reaction score
thank you brkkab123; trainableman earlier provided a link and from what i read i can install it but has to be from another win8 computer. thats if i read it right.
i dont understand the spying part, i do know theres option that allows you to join the community that allows microsoft see how you use their products. im told thats how they can develope better software and securities for us. i dont really use much here, just play a few of the pre-installed games, cant find any games that are compatable for this old graphics, play a lot of online bowling game at pogo.com. watch movies on netflix using sister account. and do some research of new meds my moms doctor prescribes her.

Ask a Question