The Simple Things

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Around 1pm today a friend rang me, he has just installed a new (arrived today) DVD/RW pressed start ... nothing, its plugged in mains is on and the PC tower is dead no lights, no fans spinning ... nothing, so thinking its power related i ask Jim mains is switched on ? ..................YES .....................is the PSU switched on ? ...................NO ................:lol:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hahaha, I've seen this happen so many times - it's even had me confused for a couple of minutes before :lol:

It's always the simple things that get you ;)

Reaction score
I remember pulling my hair out over my MS Force Feedback joystick when the power cable came out. Spent best part of an afternoon reinstalling over & over again.
Then I spotted the stray lead ................

Last edited:

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
LOL that darn power switch on the PSU gets me every time.Almost as bad as when my PS2 keyboard connection pulled 1/2 way out and a quick visual inspection was not good enough to spot....20 mins of checking a thousand other things and I finally think to check everything is plugged solidly.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
We may see Jim down the Pub tonight, i will try not to mention it .... to much :D

Ask a Question