The need for a second Malware scanner

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Here's mine:

Your browser fingerprint appears to be unique among the 1,144,634 tested so far.

Currently, we estimate that your browser has a fingerprint that conveys at least 20.13 bits of identifying information.

The measurements we used to obtain this result are listed below. You can read more about our methodology, statistical results, and some defenses against fingerprinting in this article.
That's cause I'm a unique kind of guy! LOL! :rolleyes: ;) :angel:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reading the article is interesting, I think an MIT grad may understand the mathematical equations.

Last edited:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Why would you want your fingerprint to be unique? If the FEDS are tracking you it's best to blend in.

"Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me."

When in doubt, use a proxy server :)

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Here's mine:

That's cause I'm a unique kind of guy! LOL! :rolleyes: ;) :angel:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reading the article is interesting, I think an MIT grad may understand the mathematical equations.
Wait a minute here, my "fingerprint" said the same as yours, as far as the numbers goes. How can that be unique?

I don't know about this, how could it be possible that both of our browsers (security settings, add ons & all) add up to be exactly the same?

Looks like a little snake oil ships with this piece of software.:D

Cat

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
always remember you're unique ... just like everybody else :p

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
I knew if I stirred the pot something would get going! LOL!

If the FEDS want me they know where they can find me.

I kept wondering though why those black helicopters kept circling over the apartment complex though, and those guys in black suits with black fedoras and sunglasses kept knocking on the door. I thought they were census takers! LOL!

That website is basically just silliness to me. Totally irrelevant.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
I knew if I stirred the pot something would get going! LOL!

If the FEDS want me they know where they can find me.

I kept wondering though why those black helicopters kept circling over the apartment complex though, and those guys in black suits with black fedoras and sunglasses kept knocking on the door. I thought they were census takers! LOL!

That website is basically just silliness to me. Totally irrelevant.
I fully agree with you, Nibiru. I see no value in the website at all.

Cat

Reaction score
The point of the website is to see what information your browser gives up. With this information, which can be sold, processed, consolidated, etc companies can find out bits and pieces about your OS and/or browsing profile.

Ask a Question