That RAM question... again

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
there is only a 'quote' button at the bottom of the post, no 'thanks' button at all.
The "Thanks" button is ONLY on the other members' posts, not yours. To the left of the "Quote" button on the lower right.

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thanks again for your help a while ago. Just thought I'd let you know that my laptop is running rather sweetly, and all is good!!

I wonder if I could pick your brains again on something related to what we were talking about before.

I've just purchased a copy of Microsoft Office Pro Plus, and have installed it. I note that it is the 32bit version, but wonder if I could download a 64bit version, and use the same key provided with the software. Only thing is that Microsoft say that they recommend using the 32bit version.

Just wondered what your thoughts were?!?!?!

Thanks again! :)

Nibiru2012

Reaction score
I'm not sure if that will work, you might try it though just for grins!

I don't think it's the same situation as the OS product keys.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
For whatever reason (it may or may not have to do with Flash), MS highly recommends the 32 bit of Office 2010 Pro Plus over the 64 bit one. So that's the one that I downloaded and installed. I've had no problem with it, other than learning all of the features, there are many.

Nibiru2012

Reaction score
I'm running the x64 version of Office 2010 Pro Plus and it works great!

VERY FAST! Less than a 1/2 second from click to full window.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
That's why I don't understand why MS "recommended" to download & install the x86 version of the product. The last time I looked, they were sticking by this. Wonder why they push the x86 version over the 64 bit one? One size fits all?

Ask a Question