Review of Windows 7

Reaction score
As a 15 year old guy at high school, I'm at a time where I have to consider my career path for the future. Just recently I decided that I might like to try technical journalism, and so I've written a review of Windows 7 RC, hoping to get constructive feedback on how I've done. There's no point in persuing a career if I'm no good at it!

I'd really appreciate it if you'd check out my review at http://fcreview.wordpress.com/ - any feedback would be appreciated :)

Thanks!

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
I think you did a pretty thorough job reviewing, although it was a little choppy- you might consider adding some transitions. Also, In the middle to the beginning it kind-of seemed like a review on the computer, not the OS, then towards the end it gets better.

Well, that's my two-bits and overall, you did great! Lol, I liked your Windows ME joke. I'll have to use that sometime. Well, Cheers and Welcome to the forums! :)

Reaction score
Thanks very much for your comments :) I'll be sure to take your suggestions into account when I decide to have another go at reviewing something.

The ME joke isn't really mine, I heard it somewhere else years ago and have used it ever since :p

Thanks once again!

Ask a Question