Release Candidate: Should I install?

Reaction score
50gb is enough, just watch out for the restore points don't fill it up too much.
If you do any tv recording make sure it doesn't all go on your C: drive.
Mine is on a seperate 250gb drive.

Reaction score
You should definitely go for RC if you are planning to install Windows 7 as in RC Developers have tried to solve many of the bugs which they have received from Beta test with some additional advanced features.

Reaction score
As someone suggested - Its all a matter of personal preferance - I installed to 25GB - Added all applications - turned off restore points - disabled hibernation - create drive image - and save all data to another drive

I havent but I know some who have moved their "documents and settings" to the data drive - seems to be less hassle after restore for them.

Reaction score
No, I just use the system drive to install Windows and programs, all data goes elseplace, including video.

Although, if upgrading the current Windows Vista installation is reliable, that would make everything much easier, since I wouldn't have to reinstall everything, keep my settings and keep Windows on the 100GB HDD.
What do you guys think?

Thanks again!

Ask a Question