Radeon 5770 or GTX 260?

Reaction score
DallasDad wrote

- No I use Intel with ATI (click my spec), Personally out of the two GPUs you are looking at I believe and would suggest the ATI Radeon HD 5770 its a great card and you wont be sorry ;)

Veedaz you were right......I went with the 5770 and I'm NOT SORRY! It's a great card. :D
Thanks to you and everybody else for the advice. :five:

Last edited:
Reaction score
The 5770 is a faster card that is technological superior to the GTX 260. If games matter to you, it is the only logical decision amongst your two choices.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Glad your happy with your 5770 :), I have being a ATI fan for some time now and please don't get me wrong nVidia have come out with some great cards (eg) a few years ago I purchased a GT6600 for my wifes computer and I was so impressed that I got two more and ran them SLI in my rig, the 6600gt was a 128mb card but performed like a 256mb, anyway things have changed a bit now and we are talking dual chips and GBs for graphics cards. ATI / AMD are producing some stunning hardware today (and in my opinion) the best :top:

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
If you do decide to OC your 5770 via Overdrive in CCC DallasDad only use small increments and do watch your temps ;)

Reaction score
As we are on the subject of video cards,the shop I'm been in discussion with was recommending an XFX Radeon HD5750. Any thoughts about them?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Personal opinion here... I feel that ASUS, Gigabyte and Sapphire make about the best ATI cards out there. But then this is just an opinion too. They all have to follow standards that are similar, but each one will have different tweaks, etc.

Ask a Question