PSU.Suitable output

Digerati

Post Quinquagenarian
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Great LED's though.
:( Yeah, well, fancy lights in PSUs and cases don't impress me. I think cases (and in turn, PSUs) should sit quietly and discretely off to the side and not draw attention to themselves. After all, I tend to pay attention to what's happening on my monitors. But then, that's just my opinion. But of course, LEDs for show do nothing for performance, add some heat, and consume some power while doing nothing for performance - worth repeating.

Digerati

Post Quinquagenarian
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Still a few extra watts are fine for some pretty blue light.
lol Well, that at least lets you know it's on. ;)

Reaction score
lol I too am not one for bells and whistles.

Leds though, they take such a minute amount of power to run. Not even watts. More like mere milliwats. Usually about 40 or 50 or so. That's absolutely nothing.

Digerati

Post Quinquagenarian
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
lol I too am not one for bells and whistles.

Leds though, they take such a minute amount of power to run. Not even watts. More like mere milliwats. Usually about 40 or 50 or so. That's absolutely nothing.
Yeah, that's true. And some are less than that - around 10 - 20mw, but they are not very bright - but in many applications, don't need to be.

Ask a Question