Programs sometimes don't open?

Reaction score
I hate to resurrect this thread again, but I am encountering the same issue I described in my first post here. I do not have ZA anymore and I am using MSE. I have scanned everything even using Malwarebytes and SpyBot and it comes up clean. I tried everything and even went into Task Manager and ended the program process. Still I can't get the program to open. It is Font Agent Pro 4.

The odd thing is this program was working fine two days ago. I sure don't want to reformat so that's why I thought I would ask here again, in case someone has anything new to offer.

I also have made changes got rid of malwarebytes,& spybot they were in fact corrupted themselves giving false scans,secondly I did a clean install of Norton 360 ver 5 with NPE erasor still using x64bit Defender however my IE8 was working fine then next thing I see IE9 RC downloading with full security settings set right and I never requested this nor did I allow it.Low and behold its Installed NOW all sorts or weird stuff is going on I myself have really become fedup trying to make my win7 RTM Ultimate copy work securely with control as it appears I am NOT IN FULL CONTROL of my own laptop thats for sure.
regards
jeffreyobrien

Reaction score
I came here from Google looking for the same answer as OP. With no final resolution here and after much playing around, I found the solution to be very simple in my case, FWTW.

Like everyone, I'm running dual monitors and had set my larger monitor as default including the taskbar. Some programs simply would have a rest and and refuse to launch, seemingly at random. Changing the default back to my laptop screen cured the condition.

Ask a Question