Pleased with 7 BUT

Reaction score
My order arrived today and I set it up ok and I installed my office and works programes and it worked OK untill now I keeps freezing and a message saying the MSVCR70.dll is missing. Is there anyway to stop entering the password everytime i start up. can anyone help me please.

Reaction score
When does this message appear?

Also, if you don't want to enter a password, go to the control panel and change your user account to have no password.

Reaction score
The message mostly appears just after the desk top appears or within approx 5 mins after windows has started.
I have done a reinstall and now it freezes during setup#

I have read in these forums and i am wondering if I did a hard reset If I knew what it was can anyone tell me how to do a hard reset please.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have read in these forums and i am wondering if I did a hard reset If I knew what it was can anyone tell me how to do a hard reset please.
A hard reset is when you turn the computer off for over 10 to 20 seconds. This makes sure all memory has been completely errased.

Reaction score
I think I have got my problems sorted now except for 2, the first is that when Windows 7 is loading up comes a screen saying which system do I want to open windows 7 or other windows programme with windows 7 high lighted I done a full install from XP,how do I get rid of that window. The other is it freezes for 5 - 6 mins. every 15 mins.
Help please,
Ken

Ask a Question