Ongoing BSODs

Reaction score
Hey all.

This is my second thread about BSODs, but this time it's for a different computer.

My desktop has been bluescreening for over a year or more. For some reason, having a high percentage of CPU usage prevents it from happening most of the time. I have been using this as a workaround for some time (I was able to run my PC for a full week while afk training on Mu Online, with 3 clients open using up around 60% cpu. Normally I crash at least once every few days).

Anyway. I performed memtest on my ram 11 times over a 4 hour span and it gave no errors whatsoever.

I have attached all of the necessary files if anyone would be willing to take a look at this for me.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you.

P.S. For whatever reason my zip won't attach to this post so I uploaded it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?gjygbfak2awlowv

Attachments

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Zips uploaded to w7forums are limited to 1.19mb, yours is 1.45mb. You included 25 DMP files; sometimes you have to include just the latest dozen or so. But mediafire works too.

Anyway, a BSOD guru should be along soon to help you out.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Shintaro

Reaction score
Can you please upload the latest crash dump files.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
You can download an SP1 executable that should install if Windows Update isn't working for some reason.

Download it from Microsoft HERE

Unless you have a Server you need one of the last two:
get windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe if you have a 32-bit W7 machine.
get windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe if you have a 64-bit W7 machine

Shintaro

Reaction score
Well that would nice and neat, if the SP (Service Pack) fixed your problem.

Reaction score
I have tried installing the service pack manually from the executable before with no luck. I will upload the latest crash files when I get home from work.

Thanks for the replies guys.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Have you scanned your system in safe mode for viruses?

If you are up to doing a complete reinstall we do have links to W7 w/ SP1 (be sure you have or extract your W7 product code and any software keys before you format)

Shintaro

Reaction score
OK, so the SP failed to install. What error messages did you get?

Reaction score
Hello again.

It's been a long time, but I have finally gotten back around to fixing my BSOD problem.

Since last time I have done a clean reinstall of windows 7 and successfully installed service pack 1 this time. It's still happening though, with the message IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL .

I have attached my single crash file and recent CPU-Z info for your consideration.

Any help would be greatly appreciated once again.

Attachments

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Unfortunately Shintaro has not been around for several weeks (He was in training and that must be utilizing all his time), so as far as I know we don't have any active BSOD experts right now.

As always, update all your drivers and your BIOS because that is usually the issue

But you may want to consider posting your DMPs on another forum to have it analyzed.

Ask a Question