New Gaming Rig, I need help!

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Let me see if I get this right; 4500.6 rounds to 4.6GHz, correct?
Nope! Way off, it rounds to 4.5GHZ

iolo System Mechanic is waste of money IMHO, you should have taken that $50 and applied it to a better sound setup or just buying Raxco's PerfectDisk defragmenter program.

There is nothing that System Mechanic will do that you can't do yourself. You unfortunately fell victim to their marketing department's hype.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nope! Way off, it rounds to 4.5GHZ
Oh lol!

iolo System Mechanic is waste of money IMHO, you should have taken that $50 and applied it to a better sound setup or just buying Raxco's PerfectDisk defragmenter program.

There is nothing that System Mechanic will do that you can't do yourself. You unfortunately fell victim to their marketing department's hype.
I didn't buy that crap. It came with my Windows 7 Home Premium for free.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832116716

Free iolo software w/ purchase, limited offer

See?

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Well, you didn't state that in your list of products; it showed a price of $49.99. You should have been more clear and concise and listed it as a freebie with Windows 7 Home Premium purchase.

Reaction score
Yeah, sorry about that. I cutted off the part where the total was when I pasted the item list. It said at the bottom:

--------------------------
Total: $XXXXX
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $XXXX
Grand Total: $XXXX

Reaction score
Yay guys! I just finished my build! I just got Windows installed, and I'm just coming back to say thanks for the help! I'm now installing my software. :)

Ask a Question