SOLVED My profile incomplete

Reaction score
Don`t see where else to post this.

Cannot see any of my posts or threads except todays.

Have been a member some time, though very junior.

Has site been updated to exclude old threads ?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello,

No, there hasn't been anything done to exclude old threads - are you trying to find one of your old posts? If so, try going to the user menu (your username) in the top right of the site menu, then click it and choose "your content". It'll display anything you've posted before :).

Here's a direct link for you:
https://www.w7forums.com/search/member?user_id=22961

Reaction score
Thanks for reply. I have found most of the old ones but now can`t see the most recent. I was just checking all my old threads were closed because I know I am not supposed to start 2 at the same time. If my question has not been answered, can I close the thread without marking it solved ? Should I use the "unwatch" button ?
Sometimes I have moved on from the question I asked - not solved it but gone off on a different tack.

Reaction score
Clicking on my content on THIS thread only shows the 3 most recent queries. Yesterday (I think) when I opened the Forum I found all the old ones but not the most recent. Something is wrong - is it something I am doing ? Also the reply I JUST made to your comment shows up TWICE on this page, both times dated Sept 16th 2016. My own computer date and time is correct.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Windy, there are other forums dedicated to Windows 7, so two possibilities come to mind: either you are looking at two different Windows 7 forums or maybe you enrolled here under two different IDs, because right now on "www.w7forums.com" "Windymiller" only has 4 posts ever & 3 of those are all in this single thread.

Reactions: Ian
Reaction score
Windy, there are other forums dedicated to Windows 7, so two possibilities come to mind: either you are looking at two different Windows 7 forums or maybe you enrolled here under two different IDs, because right now on "www.w7forums.com" "Windymiller" only has 4 posts ever & 3 of those are all in this single thread.
Thanks. Sure you are right. There are two with very similar names - windowssevenforums and w7forums.

Ask a Question