SOLVED My Mac recently started freezing when I run Windows

Reaction score
My system freezes after I've typed 5 to 15 words. My computer is a MacPro5.1 and I run Windows t under Booy Camp. This problem only occured in the last month. I'vehad this computer for 1 1/2 years.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Brickman, I just don't think we have any regular Mac users here. So even though you are running Windows under the Mac it likely functions similar to a virtual environment and if that environment is not configured properly then all sorts of problems can occur.

Of course you can post your questions and hope someone comes along but you may have better luck on a Mac forum.

Reaction score
I've had this system for more than a year and this freezing never happened before. Running Win 7 in Boot camp worked fine and caused no problems. MAC makes provisions to operate Windows with a MAC computer.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I know they do, I just don't think we have any regulars here that use a Mac. Hopefully someone may happen along that has some experience using W7 under a Mac and can help you.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Glad you got it resolved. I marked the thread as solved.

Ask a Question