SOLVED Just got Crysis today & need some help

Reaction score
I just got, installed and updated the original version of Crysis today. I noticed it installed the following PnkBstrA and GameSpy Comrade. Are these necessary. I installed all the Crysis patches/updates and seeing as Crysis 2 is out, I believe those are the last updates for it.

Reaction score
PunkBuster is required for online play, and GameSpy is the built-in server browser to join multiplayer servers. It's up to you if you want those.

Reaction score
Thanks Thrax. Is it ok to uncheck GameSpy Comrade in Autoruns, so it doesn't show up at every startup and just open it up if I want to play online ?

Reaction score
Once again, thanks Thrax. I'm not going to be playing it much for now. Apparently it doesn't recognize my Logitech Dual Action gamepad in the game. I can use a Xbox 360 controller with it. I was gonna get a wired Xbox 360 controller any way. That'll be in January, though. Next month's a s 2nd video card for Crossfire.

Ask a Question