I've encountered a malware, unfortunately.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
In services the only one I meant was AntiCheat, although personally I disable Google Updates ALL the time. The other 6 I was referring to are the start-up programs Faststone, dropbox, etc.

I do not think you should disable the MBAMscheduler since you are using it as your anti-virus software. And the NVidia Network...3D I believe has to do with providing surround sound so you can leave that on.

The software I would be most suspicions of is anything that monitors or affects the mouse or accesses the internet (excluding your A/V).

Reaction score
Problem is still here. Will disable the start-up programs tomorrow and boot without internet connection. See you then. :)

Shintaro

Reaction score
One way to take Windows completely out of the picture is for you to boot from a Linux Live CD. If there are problems in Linux then it is hardware. If, however, there is no problem in Linux then Windows definitely has problems. This provides more of an absolute way of tracking the fault.

Linux Mint CDs are HERE.

Reaction score
I've had this exact same problem but on Windows 10. Did you ever find a fix for this?

Ask a Question