Introducing Style Jukebox (Beta)

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

My name is Johnny and I am a software developer. During the last 3 years I worked on a media player called Style Jukebox and now I pleased to introduce you Style Jukebox (Beta). I'm new to this community.I want to share my application with W7Forums community, because of your experience regarding Windows 7 applications and customizations, because Style Jukebox is build mostly for Windows 7.

Download Style Jukebox

Hope you like it! I'm looking forward for your feedback!
Here are some screenshots with Style Jukebox

Reaction score
It depends on the number of users, and it depends on me finding another way to earn some money to be able to continue the project.

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
Will the program become defunct if it is not able to phone home?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Do you have a webpage? As the last one on the block still using broadcast TV you might say I don't jump in to technology without a firm grasp of it's costs.

So give us something to read please, not just download.

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
Do you have a webpage? As the last one on the block still using broadcast TV you might say I don't jump in to technology without a firm grasp of it's costs.

His link does have stuff to read... I dunno if it'll answer your questions, but it's not a direct link to a file.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Thanks Core, for some reason I thought he was directly linking the download.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Does it support Playlists?
Will it download artwork / album covers for you? Can this be set to manual or automatic?
Can automatic updates be disabled - I hate when products update themselves?
Does it support AVI? MKV? subtitles embedded and SRT/SUB?

I understand you're hoping to make money with the ads but as a potential end-user of the actual product I would say your website seems geared toward the ads and very little to telling me about the product, why it's an improvement over Windows Media Player or Windows Media Center and what it will do for me.

Reaction score
Will the program become defunct if it is not able to phone home?
The program will become "Lite version" after 5 days of "not calling home". Lite means: some animations and some features (like external search) are disabled.

Reaction score

You can see a short app description here

Or you can download the help file

Reaction score
Does it support Playlists?
Will it download artwork / album covers for you? Can this be set to manual or automatic?
Can automatic updates be disabled - I hate when products update themselves?
Does it support AVI? MKV? subtitles embedded and SRT/SUB?

I understand you're hoping to make money with the ads but as a potential end-user of the actual product I would say your website seems geared toward the ads and very little to telling me about the product, why it's an improvement over Windows Media Player or Windows Media Center and what it will do for me.
it support PLS, M3U and WPL playlist to import and PLS and M3U to save.
it will not automatically download artwork. it will display it if the file contains the artwork. automatic updates are disable by default. you decide to update or not. It support AVI, MKV and SRT/SUB subtitles.

thank you for your interest

Ask a Question