i560 printer driver

Reaction score
aomwin110ea23us.exe Works for both win7 and win7 64. Unplug printer. go to link and select run. You may need to find the printer in controll panel. If so. After you runb driver plug in printer. reboot so win 7 can find printer. If you still do not see it go to start, controll pannel printers and find new printer. See if this works.

Steve

Reaction score
Hi steve that is a Javascript link designed for the page you copied it from and does not work on any other website.

Do you have the address to the page you copied the link from? :)

Reaction score
I have exactly the same problemas Steven and have been through all your trials and tribulations. Canon technical support lost all interest in my problem as soon as I informed them that the i560 works ok connected directly via usb to Windows 7. They also informed me that Canon does not support this printer for wireless network access. When I asked them what Canon printer they supported for such an application, I was referred to the
Silex C-6700WG print server !!

Ask a Question