HP Photosmart C4580 wireless all in one printer

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've done a google and seen several people successfully running this printer in Windows 7, although they reported that the drivers needed to be run in Vista compatibility mode. As Windows 7 is officially released tomorrow, you may find that HP have updated Windows 7 drivers on their website by then.

Go for it :D

Reaction score
That looks like a bargain printer. I saw it in Argos for the same price as it's coming to the end of it's line apparently. Still a very good deal for a wireless printer! :)

Reaction score
Good morning from a dark and dreich Aberdeen ,

Many thanks for such a prompt reply Ian , I can now get over to Tescos and see whether there are any left ! Their website says they have gone already but I'm hoping one may remain on the shelves of the Aberdeen store.

One of your great American novelists died forty years ago today( I am assuming you are American ! 80) ) - Jack Kerouac !

Salut !

Liver damage.....unfortunately.....
http://www.uunashua.org/sermons/Creativity.shtml

The best ,

phoenix...

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
No problem Phoenix :D Fingers crossed they still have one in stock. (I'm in the UK too :))

Reaction score
No problem Phoenix :D Fingers crossed they still have one in stock. (I'm in the UK too :))

Unfortunately not , Ian ! :(

However , PC World are doing them for a fiver more at £59.99. That's £20 off their normal price due to a sale.

But they are all black !

And I need a white one.

Life is suffering ! ;)

Ask a Question