Howdy

Reaction score
Been a member at several sites. One of my favorite sites TW7S is now gone. Anyways, not much to tell about me. I am crazy, hard headed and at times a huge ****. Use your imagination on what those four *s mean. ;)

Good to be here.

FD

Reaction score
Welcome aboard FrogDemon!!!

Out of curiousity, what happened to TW7S (I assume you were referring to Thewindows7site.com)?

Reaction score
Welcome aboard FrogDemon!!!

Out of curiousity, what happened to TW7S (I assume you were referring to Thewindows7site.com)?
Thanx for the welcome. Yes, I was. Not too sure anymore. They lost their server, then changed their name to Windows Community Forums. I didn't stay long after that happened. The site basically wasn't the same. Same staff, but no one cared about much anymore so I left. Then the site just disappeared.

My favorite staff members there were Lord Camdor(Rest in Peace my friend) and Nibiru. Anyways, been soloing for awhile. Have my own site, with only a few members, mainly Linux related.

Ask a Question