How many countries have you visited?

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Well FC, that's more countries than I've visited, however I have visited a lot of the different states in the U.S.

Reaction score
I’ve been to China,Spain,Canada and America (California,Hawaii,Texas & Utah). All great people,but I found Hawaii & Texas the best.The people from Hawaii & Texas where great

Reaction score
i have visited only one country and that is india where i live
but i want to visit USA and have fun

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
I've been to Mexico, and don't care to go back.

The water is nasty there. No wonder the beer that's imported from there tastes so bad. Even a squirt of lime & salt can't cover that up.

But the:canabis: is good!:D

Cat

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Yes, it makes good medicine.:beer:

I'd someday like to travel to Amsterdam, where there are quite a few of these pharmacies. If I were ever able to take a vacation abroad, that's where I'd like to go.

Cat

Reaction score
If you just go by time/distance then another three as to get to South Australia is almost a full days drive (for me) and to Queensland a bit over two days if you push it and to the Australian Capital Territory (Canberra) another longish days drive.

I imagine you could get to more Countries in Europe in two days driving.
Do you reckon driving from the east coast to Perth in a smart car would be fun..... LOL :)

Reaction score
The Philippines, the United States...and just last week, Singapore.

Singapore actually looks like a nice place to live in. Very clean, very orderly and it's the mind-your-own-business capital of Southeast Asia. Once I graduate, I'm gonna be thinking about moving there.:beer:

Reaction score
One country so far and I promise to visit atleast 10 countries before I die and traveling starts today-2011.:D

Reaction score
I've been to Egypt, Greece and Turkey. Also I'm going to France next spring.

Ask a Question