How did you find this site?

Reaction score
I actually have no recollection of how I found this site. Maybe it was through one of my RSS feeds, but it definitely wasn't Google.

Reaction score
To be honest I dont remember why I chose this site - But I am very proud to call this my windows 7 forum of choice - I do remember I did an internet search. I dont remember which search engine. The default "Live search" is basically the only one I use.

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
Found it through google. Wanted to know how to install win7 as I have never done this (not a real techie). I am glad I found it and pround to say that I succesfully installed (clean install) win 7 home eition x64 with a lot of help from you guys and so far all is well. :D

Reaction score
Googled Windows 7 forums

I googled Windows 7 forums and this site came up. I love h support on this site. :ciao:
I've been trying to get this site to appear in google for the term "Windows 7 Forums", but it is nowhere to be seen so far. Hopefully it will start to rank for it soon though!

Anyway... I was wondering how you guys found the site in the first place? Was it through search engines, blogs, facebook - or just a lucky guess ;)

Reaction score
"windows 7 forums" I bypassed the others and clicked here

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
I found it through a Bing search, there is actually a much larger one above it, but that doesn't matter to me. I like it better here.

Reaction score
I was actually looking for smut films, this was the at the top of top of the search list.

Google found it when I was looking for help with a pc related problem.

Reaction score
I'm almost positive it was via the results of a Google search ... seems like that's how I find 90% of what I look for. At the very least, I usually start out that way.

Reaction score
All I did was a google search of Windows 7 froums. There are quite a few of them out there with the same.

Ask a Question