SOLVED Help PLZ!!! Weird Problem with my installed Memory !!!!!!!!

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
clifford could you actually see the picture? Are you registered there because I see a little one but every time I click it it expects me to join?

Reaction score
I'm don't remember if I have a login for this site or not. I didn't have any issues seeing the image. I wonder if your ad block may have hidden the image.

I had to crop it a bit to get it under upload specs. Thats probably why the OP used a file sharing site.

CapMemoryAt4GB.jpg

Reaction score
Well , iam gonna put em off , as u say they r useless , thank u guys anyway
i though it would help to make my pc read the 4gb ram instead of 3gb thx guys ..
but yeh the resolution was ok
but i'am gonna use your site image uploader instead
cya

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
No it's not my ad blocker plus, I get the same thing even if I use IE which has no ABP. I get something similar to how pictures work here, you get a shrunken low res version and have to click it to make it bigger. But I'm not a member so when I click it, it wants me to join and I have no intention of joining just to see the picture.

And yes Fuzion I know you stored it high res because I can see it in Clifford's attached version so obviously he saw and copied it in HiRes.

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
When I follow the link I can click on the image to view it in high resolution without any issue. I don't have an account with ImageShack...and it doesn't ask me to log in. What browser are you using?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I tried Firefox14 & IE9.

When I first get there I get an InkFrog Social Ad
FuzionIS1.jpg
and if you close that I have the Low Res pic
FuzionIS2.jpg
and if I click that I get the join us image from above.

Last edited:

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
If I scroll to the bottom of the page on which the picture is, I see a Facebook comment window with my name next to it. While I'm not signed into the actual site, it's utilizing the Facebook social plug-in...I wonder if that plays into it.

Not to hijack the thread; stuff like this just puzzles me to the point of just having to find out.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Quite possibly ... I will never join Facebook

Reaction score
Quite possibly ... I will never join Facebook
While I have had a Facebook account, I know there is no way to completely delete the account. I did however go through the de-activate process and as long as I don't login to Facebook, it should stay de-activated. I'm wouldn't think that has any thing to do with this issue. I'm not logged in to Facebook or Imageshack and don't have an account with any of the other social networks. If by some chance I do have an account and don't know it, I'm most certainly not logged in to them.

I just last night I cleared all my cookies and had to go around logging back into all my frequently visited forums. The high resolution image still shows up without asking for membership. To check other browsers, I also loaded the high resolution image with IE9 and Firefox 15.

This is puzzling, why it would ask TM to login and not Core or myself.

Edit:
Since I check Firefox versions, Firefox updated to version 16.

Last edited:

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
I am using FF 16 and the version of IE is 10.

Ask a Question