Hello! I'd like to talk about the Signature picture.

Reaction score
The limition of the size of the signature picture is too crazy.

The width is OK, but the height is too small.

I suggest you to set the limition of the height of the Signature Picture bigger.

Thank You!:)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I set it to 100px height, otherwise we could end up with some huge images in sigs.

Do you have a link to the image you're interested in using, and I'll see how high it is and how it would look :)

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
Could you change the max size of the file? I made a userbar and when I pasted the link into the sig picture box and hit upload, it told me the remote file was too large.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Could you change the max size of the file? I made a userbar and when I pasted the link into the sig picture box and hit upload, it told me the remote file was too large.
I've more than doubled the sig file size now, so that should work :)

Reaction score
I set it to 100px height, otherwise we could end up with some huge images in sigs.

Do you have a link to the image you're interested in using, and I'll see how high it is and how it would look :)
This size.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
That's too big unfortunately, but you could make a smaller version of it and use that?

Ask a Question