Good co-op PS3 games?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I bought a PS3 a few days ago and I was hoping that there may be some avid PS3 gamers on here that could recommend some good co-op games for me.

I've got some good single player games already, but only a couple of co-op games (Rainbow Six Vegas I & II and LBP). I'd like to play some with my other half, but she likes mild games like Lego Star Wars... not Bioshock :lol:.

Kougar

OCing one chip at a time
Reaction score
Reactions: Ian

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks Kougar! I'm a real novice when it comes to consoles, so articles like this really help point me in the right direction. :)

I googled for Uncharted 2 and found this trailer - those graphics look fantastic, and it looks like there is a decent story behind it:

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]GUPAyGWKd6c[/MEDIA]"]YouTube - Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves - Official E3 Trailer [HD][/ame]

Reaction score
Ian you should must buy Uncharted 2 and God of War 3. Its awesome game with awesome graphics

Reaction score
Ian you should be happy I registered (PSN ID: CharlieP216) I have a PS3 and a few games. If you like FPS games the Resistance series is good, the co-op play in 2 is really fun because it works in squads of 8 with objectives mentioned through the match. The downloadable game FAT PRINCESS is really fun, I think it's 10 bucks on the Playstation store. I hear good things about SOCOM and MW2 as well. MAG idk, it seems to be a cluster f*** with the fact that you can have 256 players in the same map. DEMONS' SOULS is supposed to be a cool RPG and it also has online. I actually got accepted to the Alpha of FINAL FANTASY 14 for PC but they are bringing it to PS3, updated MMO looks really freaking cool. Depends on what interests you.

Reaction score
Ian you should must buy Uncharted 2 and God of War 3. Its awesome game with awesome graphics
they arent exactly co op games....

sorry ian i cant really say too much as i dont know that many myself, BUT
i know my gf loves FlOw and fat princess, both available on PSN, and FlOw in particular is very good for a game that costs like £3. and co op too.
for YOU to play alone, GOW3 ofc, but before 3, get the GOW Collection, its the 1st and 2nd games remastered for HD and the PS3 platform. Youll have to either find a gamestation that has it or order it online, as it isnt available to EU. why i have no idea.

and Darksiders. The game is immense. Oh, and if you man mates over, FIFA10 is standard.

hope that helps a bit

Reaction score
demons souls' is MEGA hard. like, brutally, kick your ass 10000000 times hard.
i WOULD say avoid MW2 like the plague, but i think the console version works quite well. (PCs were shafted to hell and back on that...)
MAG is potentially fantastic, but it has a few things to iron out. AVP is a better choice right now.
If, perhaps, youd like a 2D fighter thats awesome and awesomer all at the same time, AND is multiplayer, get BlazBlue. Its coming out in the EU in 2 days, but has been released in the rest of the world for months now. I love it, and will be glad to kick your ass online :D

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
I was playing about with a PS3 a few days ago ... there dam good fun ! :D

Reaction score
demons souls' is MEGA hard. like, brutally, kick your ass 10000000 times hard.
i WOULD say avoid MW2 like the plague, but i think the console version works quite well. (PCs were shafted to hell and back on that...)
MAG is potentially fantastic, but it has a few things to iron out. AVP is a better choice right now.

C_C - Edit:
Removing spam links

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask a Question