SOLVED Giveaway : Snagit 10 Screen Capture Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Check out this Giveaway on a great piece of software!

I use it and find it to be invaluable. :cool:

By Windows Club | June 1st, 2010 . Filed under: Downloads. Tags: Giveaway, Images

Snagit is the ultimate do-it-yourself screen capture tool which provides a smarter and more efficient way to grab your images, with updated capture profiles and effects to improve how you capture, edit, share and organize your content.

New Snagit 10 has some cool new features:

All-in-One Capture
: Snag anything, on the fly. Use the newest capture profile to grab your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window—all with a single hotkey or click.

Updated Transparenc
y : Now you can keep the rounded corners from a captured window… or create a custom shape… and the only background you’ll see is the one on your website, document, or slide.

To see all its new features visit TechSmith.

Snagit 10 costs $49.95 USD; but 5 licenses are being made available FREE to the readers of The Windows Club!

To win a license simply let us know what you intend to do with this license.

The 5 most interesting, unique, humorous or witty comments will be chosen, and the serials mailed to the winners, by me.

The giveaway will be kept open for 4 days starting now.

Click HERE to register, go to the bottom of the page and post in the comments section.
No registration required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question