First time building

Reaction score
Can't you order online and have the parts delivered?

Reaction score
i don't have a credit card or debit card to do it online also my rents are giving me the money in cash

Reaction score
Dw its all done now =) my budget was 1000 but i got my system for 750 =)

Want to know my specs have been updated =)

Reaction score
Dw its all done now =) my budget was 1000 but i got my system for 750 =)

Want to know my specs have been updated =)
Well I have done one better, £587.86 well under your budget, take a look and see what I have picked, I have taken into consideration you are not a gamer which was a little difficult, but nevertheless I took into account and think yhr card I have picked would be well suited. All these were from www.overclockers.co.uk it's a shame I did not register sooner because I could have saved you some money. Never mind.

Reaction score
Btw is that £587.86 is AUD currency? if not then maybe you should see how much it is in AUD and then see if you think you saved ;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
£587.86 is just under 1200 AUD at the moment :)

Reaction score
Btw is that £587.86 is AUD currency? if not then maybe you should see how much it is in AUD and then see if you think you saved ;)
:eek: 587.86 GBP = 1,180.39 AUD

OMG 180.39 AUD over you budget. I should have checked your location first. DOU...!!!

Reaction score
Well there you go =) i like the price i got it from and im thinking of bulding computers for my mates and make some money out of it also.. around here my system for be worth about 1200 so 750 is awesome for it =)

Ross

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
So what was the system you got in the end? As you say the specs were updated...

Hi, sorry for buttin in... I'm new here but a system builder and just interested what you got in the end...

Reaction score
So what was the system you got in the end? As you say the specs were updated...

Hi, sorry for buttin in... I'm new here but a system builder and just interested what you got in the end...
-(RAM)2GB DDR2 PC2-6400 800Mhz Desktop - v-data- 38 each (76)
-(Case/Power)ATX case :black with 500W power - generic - 55.00
-(CPU)q8200 - 239
-(HDD)500G hdd - seagate - 75
-(mother) Asus P5Q SE - asus - 178
-(cd-dom) dvd-rw - sony - 47
-(GPU) GF8400GS HP PCI-E 512MB 64-bit GDDR2, DVI-I, VGA, D-Sub, HDCP - Gigabyte - 52

Ross

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
cool...
Just one question though, it looks like from what you've written that the PSU came with the case? If this is so, may I suggest that at some future point you replace it with a branded model. Inferior models may suddenly fail, drop voltage and cause blue screens.
A 500W PSU should be more than enough power wise, you can also work out what output you may need by using this handy guide:

http://extreme.outervision.com/psucalculatorlite.jsp

Reaction score
cool...
Just one question though, it looks like from what you've written that the PSU came with the case? If this is so, may I suggest that at some future point you replace it with a branded model. Inferior models may suddenly fail, drop voltage and cause blue screens.
A 500W PSU should be more than enough power wise, you can also work out what output you may need by using this handy guide:

http://extreme.outervision.com/psucalculatorlite.jsp
Thanks for the info :)

Ask a Question