Firehand Ember Product Key

Reaction score
It appears that Win 7 Pro will take Firehand Ember 7.3.1, which I use in my business a lot. I have misplaced the product key, but I need to install it in my new Win7 computer. None of the product key software will find it on my old XP computer. Is there anyone that will sell me a copy of their User I.D and Key? I'm not trying to be illegal, but I don't know any other way to make the software work. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Ted

Reaction score
Hi ted1207 - Welcome to w7forums

I can't help you with your quest to find a different key. I did find it tragic at how this software came to end of life. Good luck in your search, I wish I could have helped.

Firehand Ember
Firehand Ember is a Windows-based image viewer, editor and organizer. It is no longer commercially available as the company ceased to exist following the death in 2006 of the program developer, Matthew Warren Smith, who was also the company owner.
Have you tried Hiren's BootCD or Ultimate BootCD? There is key viewers on Hiren's BootCD. Ultimate BootCD should have key viewers as well. I hear Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder is a good piece of software too.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
W7 has a supplied picture viewer and you may find Firehand Ember redundant because of this. There are also many free picture viewers/editors such as Picasso 3 from Google or Microsoft's Windows Live Photo Gallery that you might consider as replacements for more in depth processing/organizing.

Have you tried SIW? What other password tools have you tried? Unfortunately, I could not find any articles on Password recovery specifically for Firehand Ember.

Ask a Question