Facebook virus in my Yahoo Email

Reaction score
Facebook Password Reset Confirmation!

Add to ContactsTo:[email protected] Facebook_Password_7c5ea.zip (23KB)

Hey clifford ,

Because of the measures taken to provide safety to our clients, your password has been changed.
You can find your new password in attached document.

Thanks,
The Facebook Team.
  3. The Facebook Team (e-mail address removed) (a customer on the facebook team!!)
  4. I don't know of a website that will change your password. I was forced to change my password once. And was hacked once and needed to change the password.
  5. Even if they did change the password, the password sent to you would not be placed on a zip file. Think about it when you forget a password and need it sent to you how is it delivered.
  6. Last but not least, what kind of password file will be 23KB in size? This is to large for only a few words.
I would like to see a section in this forum where people can post the different things people suspect are viruses as well as tell about the viruses they received. I would like to be able to read about the different viruses to help educate everyone about the different ways of delivery.

Reaction score
Seems like a good idea. I get so many of these things in my gmail account, most of them are asking for money or some sort of scam. Basically never download anything from an unverified source.

Ask a Question