Email Tracker for Gmail

Reaction score
I've failed to get any answer from Gmail/Google and another forum on this and as I am a Windows 7 user I thought I'd try here.
I use Google Chrome and by accident inherited an Gmail email tracker, name unknown. It worked OK for a time then disappeared just as i got used to it. I have had a dozen suggestions as to what it might be but none fits the bill, I have a Powerpoint view (or PDF) of the icons and the output which is attached
Thee were 2 'send' buttons, both blue like the normal Gmail button which was the 'send & track it' button plus another to its right which was the 'send and do not track' button. The output of 'send and track, was accesses via an icon picture of an envelope top right of the screen near all the others. The 'sent but unopened' emails were reported in white background as per the attachment.

The opened/unopened list for tracked emails appeared on the right side of the Gmail screen in clicking the 'envelope icon.
This function was very useful and if anyone can identify the product (it seemed free) I would be grateful. If it is possible for me to send the Powerpoint mock-up to an email address that would clinch it if someone had seen it as they would recognise it immediately.
Perhaps someone recognises it from this description..?? The ability to track or not track is very useful.

Attachments

Reaction score
Thanks but Mailtrscker is not throne I am chasing but may have to suffice in the end. How Is wish I could upload or otherwise share the ppt picture which is instantly recognizable to anyone who has seen this product. I am working on that from s previous response mentioning Imgur ( or similar)
Watch this space.

Reaction score
RolandJS, thanks, I'll chse up these options, and Gmass looks similar (not the real one though) and if 'Send' sends mail untracked, and Gmass sends it tracked, it may offer the same function as my Mystery Tracker. It would be nice if it had a list of who has opened adn who has not for the tracked stuff. I'll investigate it. Thanks again.
Trying again to send my picture of Mystery Tracker,

Attachments

Reaction score
Help! Anyone recognise my lost tracker's 'pictures'? It does (did) exist a few months ago but disappeared into the ether and appears to be vastly superior to all others suggested so far. A signed picture of Donald Trump for the one who finds it.

Attachments

Reaction score
I also use Gmail for my PC and Android. When I get a letter, the notification pops up in several seconds. This is the browser extension. If you use Chrome, it is not a problem at all. Open Google Play extensions and write simply “Gmail”. You will get a list of them to pick from.

Ask a Question