Email Help - Address Book

Reaction score
OK .. had (actually still have since I just installed a new hard drive for a clean install of WIN 7 and have the old drive available) XP using Outlook 2003.

Installed WIN 7, loaded the new Beta version of Office Pro 2010 (hey .. it was free and good for a year).

Long story short ..

Don't have a Personal address book. My contacts did import into the Contact Mgr but this doesn't enable me to click on several email addys so I can send to multiple people.

Is tehre anything I can do to get the same capabilities I had WIN XP and Outlook 2010 Beta?

BTW .. I also removed Ofc 2010 and went back to my tried and true Office Pro 2003 but have the same problem.

Did the same for the Thunderbird.

I have never went to Vista (so maybe some of the shortcomings/differences were addressed there). I do have a legal copy of OFC 2007 (never been unwrapped since I heard it didn't have any new features I would use over 2003 but had a different GUI look) if that would help.

Also, Don't have all the folders I had with XP and Outlook 2003. I had a LOT of messages stored in different folders but import them (or don't know how).

Like I said .. I can put my old HD in and boot up my XP if I need to do special exports or anything.

HELP !!!! Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Adam,

I'm going through the same problems with Outlook 2003 & 2007! I share the data files twixt Vista/W7/XP but I can't get the Contacts in W7/Oultlook 2007 to appear as an address book. Nor, have I found a way of importing my email account settings from Outllook 2003!
I've found paid for s/w but nothing free (yet). It's a great pity that MS don't produce something.

Good Luck!

Ask a Question