EasyBCD

Reaction score
EasyBCD Home

EasyBCD is NeoSmart Technologies' multiple award-winning answer to taking control of your bootloader. EasyBCD extends and revamps the Windows Vista/Windows 7 BCD bootloader, and with EasyBCD, almost anything is possible. Setting up and configuring a dual-boot between Windows 7, Windows Vista, older versions of Windows such as XP & 2003, Linux, Ubuntu, BSD, and Mac OS X is a breeze. You just point & click and EasyBCD does the rest.

EasyBCD is geared for users of all kinds. Whether you just want to add an entry to your old XP partition or want to create a duplicate for testing purposes; if you're interested in debugging the Windows Kernel or septuple-booting your seven test operating systems, EasyBCD is the key.

• Boot into XP/Vista/7/Ubuntu/OS X and more!
  • Boot from USB, Network, ISO images, Virtual Harddisks (VHD), WinPE, and more!
  • Repair the Windows bootloader, change your boot drive, create a bootable USB, and more!
  • Rename entries, set default boot target, change BCD timeout, hide the boot menu, and more!
  • Create your own custom boot sequence, hide drives on boot, backup and restore configurations, and more!

EasyBCD is used and recommended by Microsoft, PC-World, PC-Magazine, Softpedia, PC-Welt, and hundreds more! Don't get left out – download it today, it's free!!
EasyBCD Home

Reaction score
Looking into one of the options, I have successfully booted ISO's from Windows 7 Bootloader.

• Boot from USB, Network, ISO images, Virtual Harddisks (VHD), WinPE, and more!
ISO's added to my Windows 7 Bootloader:
  1. Hiren's_BootCD.iso
  2. Partition_Wizard_Home.iso
  3. Seagate_DiscWizard.iso

There are three ISO's I have added with EasyBCD to my Boot Menu. This makes for great recovery options where you don't have to look up CD/DVD media for the purpose of system recovery. I have found this to be a great replacement to a manufacturer recovery partition. Boot an ISO (in my case Seagate_DiscWizard) and use the media to recover from a complete backup stored on the hard drive.

Special note: The ISO and Complete Backup can not be stored on the drive being recovered.

Ask a Question