Drunks game list

Reaction score
So far following games play

Blacksite: area 51

Loki: heros of mythology

WOW: World of warcraft

Fear Perseus mandate

I have installed and played them extentitivly it takes abotu 2 weeks to test all settings and play around sorta liek bug testing I gess

Games I cant get to run

Eudemonds Online................

Reaction score
All I have going right now is Command & Conquer: Zero Hour. Runs like a dream.

I have had Flight Simulator X and Tiger Woods 2008 running with previous builds, but I haven't been in a hurry to reload them this time around.

But it'll be a while before we see any new builds and I will need something to do here soon.

Keep on testin`...:pcguru:

PS: I haven't played any of my games drunk. I should though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Games I am currently testing as of now will be
HALO ( having a direct x issue wants me to run dx9 so I am gonna try some things.)
Red faction
Harbringer
Tomb raider the angel of darkness
Warhammer 40,000 Fire Warrior
))& Nightfire
Medal of honor allied assult
Aerial Strike low altitude-high stakes
Never winter nights, and neverwinter nights 2

I am hoping to get this thread build for other people to list games and thier sulitions around problems. after release I will compile all games with a guide to fix installation issues and prey for a sticky. I have pleanty of games yet not all major ones.

I will put halo up next im determined to fix it its my faveriot game of all time.

Reaction score
LOTRO (Lord if the Rings On-line).
Running both on 32-bit (7137) and 64-bit (7229) W7.
Had some patching problems first but they were purposed by Kaspersky AV

Reaction score
Starwars battle front works 32 bit and 64 bit

no luck on Halo if any one has a copy of halo CE and has it working please let me knwo how to do it and get away with it thanks

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
Guild Wars and Runes of Magic both installed and work just fine. I had a few bumps in getting Dungeon Keeper 2 to work. Had to add a game profile to my nVidia card and turn off some milti-threading selections and turn off Video Exceleration in the game itself. I did crash it after a few hours of play testing (and no save point, *cry*). Have not figured out why.

Reaction score
Ok I had a emergency move, I am almost settled down... For people who are posting with games that have had some troubles please include the steps that you compleated in order to run the game.

After I get a good list I will be compiling it to games that are compatible and also include a instruction for the games that have a little more advanced setting to use

Reaction score
Well here are tow more games with mroe to come

Breed : installs fine a fraud software driver called Starforce wont install and thier wbe site doesnt recognize W7 on thier updater program

Gore: Ultimate soldier works fine

Reaction score
COD4 - fine in 32bit, not yet installed/tried in 64.
Left4Dead - fine in 32 and 64.
Team Fortress 2 - fine in 32 and 64.
Prototype - Fine in 32 and 64.

Reaction score
COD4 MP tested on 7127 x64 perfectly fine, just need PB update.

Reaction score
Sweet keep it comming when launch of W7 comes ( if im riminded before hand I will get the list compiled) I am having a lot of problems with most of my games and have moved ot testing weather they work or not then making a alt list to work on when I am not studing for school

blacksite area 51 lags fps like 2 but I think its a physics engine vs W7.

BF 2142 works 32 and 64
Parabellum works 32 havent tried on 64
Warrock 32 and 64

Ask a Question