Default User Profile Creation

Reaction score
Thank you for the site, I have a couple of questions;

Does any one have an answer to creating a default profile from a profile you have created and want to be the default in window 7 enterprise?

No longer able to delete profiles by right clicking and selecting delete, how do you delete profiles without messing up the username. Meaning if I delete a profile and that user logs in again they only get a temporary profile and it is deleted when they log off, what is the fix on that also?

Reaction score
No one has an answer? come on guys there has to be a fix for this by now?????

Reaction score
Hi Spicediva - Welcome to w7forums

I'm not sure the profiles can be set to delete itself after the user logs off. But then I don't know everything either. I would be interested in knowing if you could make this setting. I could use something like this myself for users temporarily using my computer.

Reaction score
When windows 7 is first setup and a user logs in under a domain and they go to log off, and I want to delete that profile that they just created I log into administrator and right click on computer>properties>advanced system settings>advanced tab>highlight user>click delete. than have them log back in, it takes awhile to load the a new profile and when it finishes a box in the right bottom corner pops up and says something like, you have been logged in with a temporary profile, after you log off it will be deleted. Sorry dont have exact words because that was a couple of weeks ago and havent seen it since. It doesnt delete the profile when it is first created and they log off. It does it after I have deleted them from the users group and they go to log in again.

Ask a Question