Corel Painter Sketch Pad 1.0.067

Reaction score
Hi there all,

I have purchased a Intuos 4 graphics tablet for my son. One of the programs packaged with the Intuos is Corel Painter Sketch Pad ver 1.0.067. I am runnning W7 pro. The program initially loaded correctly and was usuable for a short time however it now seems to stall while loading, the little circular arrow icon just sits on the screen spinning.

Just wondering if anyone has any advice regarding this program and W7 or experiences with it and W7.

Reaction score
Yep, Bugsy thanks for the link. I had a read through the posts and it appears that Corel have got corker with Sketch Pad. Will not encourage me to buy their software if they can't provide backup it seems. Will have to look over the Adobe fleet to see what can be used to the same end.

Qbx

Reaction score
I have the same exact problem. It worked for a few weeks and now it just hangs. I notice that the program isn't even found in the support section of the Corel website. I suspect this is programmed death. These guys are real marketing geniuses. Bye bye Corel.

Reaction score
Corel issues

Qbx,

Sorry it has taken a while for me to reply, been out of town. I got onto Artrage around Christmas time and downloaded demo software. My Son hasn't had any issues with the configuration or compatibility with Intuos 4. Online help has been excellent so far. Artrage staff appear to be very keen to promptly offer assistance with any issues although there has been nothing so far to query. Price for software appears reasonable and very competitive too.

Hope this helps.

Rikki27

Ask a Question