SOLVED Chess Titans

Reaction score
I cannot find any games at all in my windows 7 pro 32 bit... Any way I can get chess titans from vista or a download?

Reaction score
Go to programs and features and then on left hand side go to turn Windows features on or off then tick box that says games and your away your have 11 games now.

well you should have :)

did you do an upgrade?

Last edited:
Reaction score
No go to your control panel - programs - programs and features.

or go to the start orb - search box type in programs then hit programs & features

dont know what happened there but i think you see where i mean! :)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Copy and paste this to the start menu then press enter:

appwiz.cpl

Reaction score
Games with Win 7

And what upgrade? I am new to windows 7... Have tons of knowledge with XP pro and win 2Kpro. This Vista upgrade (Win 7) is just as bad as Vista so I need a little bit of tutoring, well, not as bad, but I still need some tutoring...I loved the older 2000 based OS and I can at least run it in my virtual window. Bulletproof, win 2kpro was...and XP but not as much...

Thanks for the the imput Bugsy... moving on to Win 7.

Reaction score
So did you get your games back??

stick around here there is plenty for you to look at regarding windows 7 and plenty of tutorials to help you along the way :D

good bunch of guys here to so if you need help just post a question in the relevant fields and we will be right on your tail :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can't even find the start menu...
LOL

ok see the blue circle at the bottom left of the sceen, click on that then you will see bigger menu on the right of the menu click on control panel - programs - programs and features - on the left of the pane look the turn windows features on or off, turn off and on.

Attachments

Reaction score
so is that got your games then?

you should stick around here you will learn a great deal

Reaction score
Eventually I will get used to the new platform and contribute to others as you have Bugsy. I am an old school AutoCad programmer used to the older stuff, but willing to learn the newer and help out too...

Reaction score
Eventually I will get used to the new platform and contribute to others as you have Bugsy. I am an old school AutoCad programmer used to the older stuff, but willing to learn the newer and help out too...
Thats cool! its a great OS you will pick it up in no time.

so what do you think of windows 7 now you got it up and running?

Just hit the thanks button on my post seeing as i got you through this tough time :D:D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Any ideas as how to work outlook 2k in xp window? just doesn't work. My idea is to manually imput Hotmails servers into the program, just need to find out their server info... I recall an email from them some time ago, but was deleted in a sweep...sever info...

Ask a Question