catilley1092 completed a huge work unit

Ad

Advertisements

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
I just can't get enough of the thread title, but I'm not going to tell you why.

yodap

No longer shovelling
VIP Member
Reaction score
:eek: I'll have whatever he's having. Make it a double.

Holy smokes!!! And yes, congratz cat.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone from above must have been looking out for me, as I just completed a job about an hour ago. It was no bigger than the others (250/250), using the standard folding program. But it took longer, about 2 days. On that new Win 7 SP1 Pro install on my aged notebook.

But I'll take all of the help that I can get. I enjoy being a member of the folding team, as it is for the greater good.

Hopefully, by year's end, I can buy the notebook computer that I want, a Toshiba quad core desktop replacement, or a high performance gamer, whichever is best for folding, with all of the frills. I expect it to cost around $1,000, mabye a little less, mabye a little more. An eSATA and at least one USB 3.0 port will have to be there for me to consider the purchase.

It will be a researched purchase, not an impluse one. One that will rack up the folding points.:D

Cat

Last edited:
Ad

Advertisements

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Ian! I still don't know how I did it!

Cat

Ask a Question