Can't decide between 32-bit or 64-bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Define please?

I don't know what that means. DUH:confused:
Hi BevDaBronxbabe

You will find many of your programs will have an alternative (eg) Acronis True Image / Paragon Drive Backup, they do the same job, google your programs and 99% of the time you will find one that is suitable :)

Reaction score
Hello

I spoke too soon. It worked once and now when I try to save the edited file to my desktop, AOLPRESS stops working. Yuck!:(
Did you ever get it to work? Believe it or not I have also been using aolpress for years and started a web design business 3 years ago. I have a serious problem as I am extremely use to this program and use it on all websites(over 250 websites) that I have built in the last 3 years...it's how I make a living and now am faced with the problem that the aolpress does not work on 64 bit...did you find something similar? I have tried at least 10 different wysiyg and have had no luck....are you using something similar..can you help me ?

Thanks a million
-Artie Ayala-

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Artie - Hi welcome to the Windows 7 Forums webpage! :ciao:

You're posting a reply to a thread that had it's last response 22 months ago!

I don't believe you'll get one back since "Bev" hasn't been seen on this site in a long time.

I am not going to move your post, I'll let you start a new thread as that would be more considerate toward you and you can rephrase your question.

Thanks... this thread is now closed permanently.
~Nibiru2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question