Can I rearrange my photos in background photos albums

Reaction score
Hi,
I would like to rearrange the order of my photos in a photo album other than just choosing "shuffle". Can this be done?

Thank you,
Jenny

Ad

Advertisements

clifford_cooley

VIP Member
Reaction score
Microsoft didn't program that option in their desktop management facility. You may be able to find a third party wallpaper manager that has that capability. Microsoft has chosen simplicity over the ability to customize.

I know of one application that will take photos and create a slideshow, to which can be saved as a screen saver. The name of the application although I'm sure there are others is Irfanview (http://www.irfanview.com/).

My personal opinion on the subject for what its worth:
While I agree that simplicity should be the default on the surface, we should have greater options underneath. But unfortunately I think MS leaves that to third party software creators. I understand this point of view for many aspects of the OS, but not for desktop management.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Microsoft didn't program that option in their desktop management facility. You may be able to find a third party wallpaper manager that has that capability. Microsoft has chosen simplicity over the ability to customize.

I know of one application that will take photos and create a slideshow, to which can be saved as a screen saver. The name of the application although I'm sure there are others is Irfanview (http://www.irfanview.com/).

My personal opinion on the subject for what its worth:
While I agree that simplicity should be the default on the surface, we should have greater options underneath. But unfortunately I think MS leaves that to third party software creators. I understand this point of view for many aspects of the OS, but not for desktop management.

Thank you so much. Your answer was most helpful.

Jenny

Ask a Question