BSODs that seem to never end.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
That tool only checks for a few specific infections. It won't hurt to run it but when you are finished please run TDSSKiller and Malwarebytes and Windows Defender Offline.

Shintaro

Reaction score
Mate,
That is a rootkit.
Run the other scans. Post the results,
Then re-run the scans for a second time.

But to be honest with you about a rootkit, the only way to be sure it is gone is to format and re-install.

BUT you might be lucky.

Shintaro

Reaction score
So how are you going??
Did you find anymore viruses / Malware?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
The one DMP mentions your wi-fi adapter so you might see if there is an update for it HERE.

But every DMP seems to have a different reason so I'm still concerned about malware. You already have TDSSKiller and Malwarebytes but I suggest you also download RKILL, then reboot your computer into safe mode (press F8 on boot before the windows logo appears) and run TDSSKiller, then RKILL, and then a MalwareBytes complete scan, all while in safe mode.

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply, but I've been having a few issues trying to get the USB drive to be bootable.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Using the USB DVD/Download tool is safest, if you can get it to work.

But you might check out THIS POST for a manual way to make a USB Flash Drive Bootable.

WARNING: Be absolutely sure you have the right Disk #. Dropping the partition on your Hard Drive instead would be disastrous!

Ask a Question