BSODs practically every week. Maybe usb related?

Reaction score
Hi, I'm getting bsods quite frequently lately. They all seem to have started after I plugged one pen drive in one my usb ports and the computer just went BSOD, which didn't happen in quite a while before that. I'm getting at least one each week since then, as you can notice by the mini dumps dates.

My specs:

AMD Phenom 720 with the fourth core unlocked (X4 20)
8 Gb Ram 667 mhz
400W Spire PSU
A780GMH Asrock motherboard
6870 Radeon

Attachments

Last edited:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Shintaro, The OP is from Brazil, do you have links to a Spanish version in case they want that?

Shintaro

Reaction score
No mate, I don't speak Spanish. But the links are to MS pages, so it should detect the different browser language.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I meant, are there different versions of SP1 depending on their language (like there are versions of W7)?

Reaction score
Thanks for the attention. I already have Kaspersky Internet Security installed, I forgot to mention. The SP1 is a little bit large, is it really necessary that I install it? It seems that this upgrade is not related to my problem, as I never really had that kind of problem before. I already ran Kaspersky and it also seems that the problem is not malware related, otherwise Kaspersky would have detected it.

Shintaro

Reaction score
Yes mate, it is necessary. If you never had a problem before then you were lucky.

Ask a Question