SOLVED BSOD with ntoskrnl.exe

Shintaro

Reaction score
It's our old friend on all mini dumps:

Netwsw00.sys Tue Mar 13 08:06:43 2012
DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f)
A driver is causing an inconsistent power state.

Ok, just to try something, can you set your power settings to something like "Always on".

Let us know how you go.

Reaction score
Since we've spoken I've had one more BSOD on the 26th, but no more after that. Maybe it's fixed now!

Shintaro

Reaction score
After a while if you think its fixed, can you please mark the thread as solved.

Reaction score
Revenge of the ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

It's been a while but I'm back. I didn't get any BSODs for quite a while until this week, when they started happening again every time the computer idles as usual. I had more than 20 BSODs this week just from not being home and the computer continuing to crash while I was away. Here are the latest dumps, and thank you for all your help Shintaro.

Attachments

Reaction score
I updated the driver. I'll wait a couple of days then let you know and mark as solved if it works. Thank you again!

Reaction score
Done. It suggested newer drivers for Wifi Link 1000 (wth, I updated it...) and Intel Network Controller. I'm going to do that now, I'll let you know how it goes.

Reaction score
Thank you, no BSODs yet! Gonna mark it as solved again, hope it sticks this time!

Thanks again!

Ask a Question