BSOD ATI win7 SC2 crash

Reaction score
Your NVIDIA storage driver will be under the Storage Controller part, where my screenshot is pointing to.

Attachments

Reaction score
where your storage controllers is i have ' storage volume' and inside it has 2 'generic volume'

Last edited:
Reaction score
oh man, i was following this thread as my system is very similar to the OPs, and just bought SC2, havent run it yet because im lazy.

but all these fixes and further problems...this is turning into one big charlie foxtrot.

Reaction score
oh man, i was following this thread as my system is very similar to the OPs, and just bought SC2, havent run it yet because im lazy.

but all these fixes and further problems...this is turning into one big charlie foxtrot.

dont worry too much i have been playing quite a bit with only a few problems since torrentG fixed the major ones.

im assuming that the SC2 patch out this month will fix the rest.

Reaction score
Hi TorrentG, with regards to the 'Generic Volume' , does that mean i dont have drivers to recognise this?

also i did the other steps about turning off the hibernate, however after i did that i shutdown and restarted but it still hybernated.

i made sure i was signed in as admin and did it again but it didnt work.. ideas?

Reaction score
Boot to safe mode and run the command from there to disable hibernation.

You can post a screenshot of the generic volumes to give me an idea of exactly how it is, if you want.

Reaction score
Thanks, but this is where the conversation started. I tried to update that and i got the error message, then you said i needed to update the storage controllers, which i dont have.. :(

Reaction score
no, so i think it might be great.

there certainly hasn't been any problems outside SC2.

thanks, ill post if anything else happens

Ask a Question